A sutra is a short phrase or saying that encompasses a great teaching. Love is part romance, part decision, part curiosity and always evolving. These ancient wisdoms from the tradition of Kundalini Yoga always deliver the right message at the right time. I go through the list regularly to remind myself of the potential of transformation. Sometimes I forget one, and that’s the one that holds my lesson.
1. Recognize that the other person is you.
2. There is a way through every block.
3. If the pressure is on you, start and the pressure will be off.
4. Understand through Compassion or your will misunderstand the times.
5. Vibrate the cosmos and the cosmos will clear the way.
Read this list and then practice this meditation for a calm heart:
Come and explore with us onlne on Monday nights. There is a growing community of Yogis gathering on Skype to meditate and learn together. It’s the greener, leaner way to practice. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the details.